Paper 1: Leadership factors (total write up: 5 pages) – Must related to the case and clearly explains the concepts and dynamics that you seek to address, with the selected theoretical framework – Write about explanations of that selected theory and recommendations related to the case Paper 2: Comparison of different Theoretical Frames and Case Study (total write up: 14 pages) – Develop Conclusions and Recommendations for Action – MUST follow the Template as attached for write-up – Compare and Contrast Theoretical Frames, the first step is to review all three theoretical frames: • human factors: explanations of organizational phenomena that are rooted in individual people (refer to File 1 as attached) • organizational systems and structures: explanations of organizational phenomena that are rooted in complex interactions between and among people, policies, tasks, and environments (refer to File 2 as attached) • leadership factors: explanations for organizational phenomena that are rooted in how leadership is executed( this is the write up the you have just completed as in Task 1 above)
Paper 1: Leadership factors (total 5 pages)
– Must related to the case and clearly explains the specific Grandville concepts and dynamics that you seek to address, identify the one theoretical framework that will provide the most value to the owners in understanding what’s happening at Grandville.
– Write about “explanations” (breakdown as below: 1) Introduction (0.5 page), 2) leadership factors concept graphic (about 2.5 pages, insert the above graphic/model in), 3) Recommendations (2 pages clearly explains the specific Grandville concepts and dynamics that you seek to address, by implementing this model), 4) Reference (about 12)
Paper 2: Making Grandville Grand again (total 14 pages)
Develop Conclusions and Recommendations for Action
– Please MUST follow the Template as attached (File name: Template:GVE)
– Compare and Contrast Theoretical Frames (Organizing and Notetaking)
– know that the first step in such a comprehensive effort is to review all three theoretical frames:
· human factors: explanations of organizational phenomena that are rooted in individual people (see File 1 as attached)
· organizational systems and structures: explanations of organizational phenomena that are rooted in complex interactions between and among people, policies, tasks, and environments (see File 2 as attached)
· leadership factors: explanations for organizational phenomena that are rooted in how leadership is executed( this is the write up the you have just completed as in Task 1 above)
· a short summary of your research efforts
· a comparison of the three theoretical perspectives, including all three concept graphics
· an explanation of your chosen theory
· a rationale for why it is the best theoretical explanation
· the three final recommendations for action that emerge from the lens the theory
Requirement / Competencies
– Construct an argument using scholar-practitioner communication skills.
§ Articulate thesis and purpose clearly.
§ Distinguish and transition smoothly between main points and supporting details.
§ Present a complete argument that adequately addresses the scope of the thesis.
§ Explain complex ideas clearly for stakeholders at all levels.
§ Choose words and phrases so as to transmit a clear and accurate doctoral-level message.
§ Adhere to Standard English rules of spelling, grammar, word choice, and mechanics.
– Write using APA style and format.
§ Create documents with neat and consistent layout and formatting as per APA style.
§ Organize ideas logically, using headings and other aids as needed.
§ Cite all sources using APA-style in-text citations and references.
§ Adhere to APA style of writing.
– Craft communication to the audience in order to maximize understanding and elicit support.
– Identify the target audience for the communication.
– Use audience-appropriate tone throughout the communication.
– Identify and explain terms, concepts, and materials that may be unfamiliar to the audience.
– Avoid language that indicates a bias regarding race, religion, color, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, political affiliation, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
– Interpret a range of management theories.
§ Categorize known management theories from relevant management literature.
§ Situate a specific theory within the wider body of management theory.
§ Differentiate management theories using an explanatory lens.
– Evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of multiple theoretical frames in relation to a management phenomenon.
§ Compare multiple theoretical frames to assess points of explanatory commonality.
§ Contrast multiple theoretical frames to assess points of explanatory difference.
§ Present a convincing argument for why one theory, out of several compared, best fits the management phenomenon to the exclusion of the others.
§ Evaluate the relationships between two or more theoretical frames in narrative form.
– Develop solutions to the management practice problem consistent with the range of potential courses of action suggested by a theory.
§ Identify possible solutions to the problem consistent with a chosen theory.
§ Evaluate the solutions based on their application to the problem and the range of appropriate actions that could be taken consistent with the theory.
§ Evaluate the solutions based on possible intended and unintended consequences.
§ Recommend the solution or solutions that will be most effective and have the fewest potential drawbacks.
§ Justify the solution or solutions you selected based on research and/or evidence.