Task 1: Report
• Title Section – This includes the name of the author(s) and the date of report preparation.
• Summary – There needs to be a summary of the major points and conclusions. It needs to be short as it is a general overview of the report.
• Introduction – The first page of the report needs to have an introduction. You will explain the topic.
• Body – This is the main section of the report. There needs to be several sections, with each having a subtitle. Information is usually arranged in order of importance with the most important information coming first.
• Conclusion – This is where everything comes together.
– Add figures and write number to figures and add captions to figure.
– Please write without Plagiarism
Task 2 : Make a presentation
Structure your presentation
Your oral presentations must have three main stages:
⎫ The introduction: (what you intend to say)
⎫ The body (the presentation itself)
⎫ Conclusions (what you have said)
Instructions for the preparation and delivery of your oral presentations
• Presentation should be 10-15 minutes long
• A minimum of 15 slides (maximum 20) should be included (excluding cover page and end slide)
• As a rule of thumb, the number of slides in your presentation should be less than the presentation time allowed, eg, 10 slides for a 15 minute presentation allows you to speak for 1.5 minutes for each slide.
• Use a standard font such as Times Roman, Arial, Verdana or Tahoma
• Font size should be large enough to be legible (e.g. 22 – 28 for the text and 28-35 for titles)
• Select the key points only for each of your PowerPoint slides. Keep the amount of information on each slide to a minimum.
• While you can insert images directly into your PowerPoint presentation, try to keep these to a minimum.
• Do not use too many stunts/animations such as ‘flying text’ or noises
• Begin by introducing yourself
• State the topic clearly and give an outline of what you will cover
• Conclude by summarising the main points of your presentation
– Don’t forget to put pictures in the slides