Write a 75- to 125-word response to each of the following three(3) prompts, pages are attached under uploaded files.
Review the definitions from THiNK: Critical Thinking and Logic Skills for Everyday Life provided below:
Reason is the process of supporting a claim or conclusion on the basis of evidence. It involves both the disciplined use of intelligence and the application of rules for problem-solving.
Emotion is the experience of feelings such as happiness, grief, or fear, as opposed to cognitive states of consciousness.
Emotion in Critical Thinking
1. Respond to the following questions:
• Provide an example of when you have used reason to assist with critical thinking and discuss how it affected the outcome of the situation (your response should be 75-125 words long).
2. Provide an example of when emotion has had an effect (either positively or negatively) on your critical thinking. Discuss how emotions either positively or negatively affected the outcome of the situation (your response should be 75-125 words long).
Communication in Critical Thinking
Complete the Think Tank Self-Evaluation Questionnaire (Communication Style). I attached the results of the questionnaire below.
You have an assertive communication style. Assertive communication style clearly and respectfully communicates their own needs and strive for mutually satisfactory solutions.
3. After completing the self-evaluation, respond to the following questions (your response should be 75-125 words long):
• According to the self-evaluation, which communication style (or styles) do you have? Discuss which of the communication styles you feel best describes you and why?
• How is your critical thinking influenced by knowing what type of communicator you and others are?