These are the questions that need to be answered in the paper :
1) What approach does the editorial take—Toulmin, Rogerian, something else?
2) How does the editorial present and address oppose points of view?
3) In what ways does the editorial appeal to ethos? How does it build credibility?
4 In its appeals to pathos, does the editorial connect with needs and values?
5) What is the editorial’s main claim? Is it a claim of truth, value, or policy?
6) What arguments does the editorial offer to support that claim? Is the reasoning logical? Are the warrants behind the reasoning sound?
7) What types of evidence does the writer provide to support his or her reasoning?
8) How would you characterize the overall success or failure of this argument?