: REFLECTIVE REPORT
This assignment will be completed individually. Your task in this assignment is to reflect on what you have learned during the semester. As this is a reflection piece of assessment it can be written in first person. In particular you should consider reflecting critically on what was written in your first assignment, and by doing this demonstrate what you have learned in this unit. While there is no defined direction this assignment should take, you may wish to consider discussion of:
Just taking about ,
• What you wrote in your first assignment, then consider how your point of view has changed. You may wish to actually (after learning some of consumer behaviour in this unit) quote what you wrote to reflect on it.
• Talk about the model of goal-directed behaviour, and explain about this Figure
• What set readings have had the biggest impact on your understanding of customer loyalty in marketing (and why),
• If you have studied other marketing units or have past marketing work experience, you may wish to reflect on how you would do things differently to how you have done in the past.
• Consider what marketing specialists currently do and what they should be doing differently.
• Comment on how your readings have changed what you would do as a marketing specialist of the future.
While this is a reflective piece, references made to theories should be acknowledged through citations and included in the reference list.
Consumer Behaviour Unit of study Overview:
Foundations of consumer behaviour buying
• Having and being and buying
• Consumer and social wellbeing
Consumers’ hearts and mind:
• Consumer Perceptions
• Learning and Memory
• Motivation and value
• The Self: mind, gender and body
Consumers’ decisions and choices:
• Attitudes and attitude change
• Individual decision making
• Buying, using and disposing
• Consumers in their social and cultural settings
• Groups and social influence
• Ethnicity, religion and age
• Lifestyle, income and social class
• The culture of consumption