Student replies instructions:
1. Reply to student post and answer the question at end of it.
2. About 300 words per post. Do not exceed 300 or be under 250.
3. 3-4 resources per post and use citations. (More is better/use reliable sources only)
a. Module content are attached. (You may use it as reference as well).
4. Harvard format only.
United Nations General Assembly (1994) United Nations framework convention on climate change. Resolution A/RES/48/189. Available from: http://daccess-dds- ny.un.org/doc/UNDOC/GEN/N94/036/43/PDF/N9403643.pdf?OpenElement [Accessed 15 September 2015].
Convention relating to the status of refugees (1951) Treaty no. 2545. United Nations Treaty Series, 189: 137– 221. Available from: https://treaties.un.org/doc/Publication/UNTS/Volume%20189/v189.pdf [Accessed 17 September 2015].
5. Add “interesting question” at end of post for other students to answer and think about it. (Do not answer the question).
• Be friendly in the post as if you are talking to the student him/herself “mention their names”.
• It is fine to disagree!
• Think deeper and deeper, add information, establish further literature, theory, suggestion etc..
• Demonstrating a great level of argumentation and be clearly responding to peer’s comments and acknowledging their thoughts.
• You are not marking the students, you are discussing as you are student too.
My Work Background (if needed):
Bachelor’s degree of nursing.
Work in newly-open health organization at Qatar. Have shifted through different departments and activated 3 different departments.
Currently working on as partnership and community relation lead.
This department had lots of community engagement, work with collaboration with other hospitals and physicians outside into updating of our new hospital and services, as well as big part of this deployment is advertisement and marketing for our hospital.
I work specifically at women’s clinical and management group (WCMG) under women’s operations division.
Format example (Use kind of similar)